Solitary Soul

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This poem is dedicated to Ate Alps, who is not only a Bible study leader, but a good friend as well. I wish her the best in her journey through life (in training to become a full-time missionary).

Poem inspired by Joshua 1:1-9

*****
I can hear the wind
Calling out my name
As i walk down this barren road
Filled with uncertainty

Why I am doing this
Is a big mystery
I have for so many times
thought of over and over again
Yet I still keep on walking
Unafraid

I'll keep following
This path
Where the wind blows
For my efforts will not be in vain

Soon
though I don't exactly know when
I'll be able to reach
That place
Where the sun always shines
Where the flowers never cease to bloom
Where the river always flows with life

I have faith I will
So I continue to walk



(Home)

0 comments: