Burnout

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sometimes one grows weary
And lose the fire in what they do
Sometimes they try escaping
But end up being doomed
How and what, and why is it
That life's become an endless cycle
People living, people dying
What's they're purpose? They've no clue

Sometimes when even one knows where
They're going, they get tired
Lots of courage needed to exclaim
"I want to quit. Why'd I take part?"
Then when they reach the lowest of lows
Suddenly they're lifted up
Because there is immeasurable faith and power
Living inside their hearts

*****

Everybody gets tired. Sometimes, I just want the world to top for a moment so that I'll be able to "breathe some air." These are the times I appreciate God, because no matter how boring a day's routine may be, He is always there to lift me up (over and over again).*

0 comments: